The cheapest way to beautiful is using your natural beauty. But if you’re looking for a little primp and perk atop of your natural wonder, and you’re not ready to spend the big bucks, take a look at this list by Hairspray & Highheels. They’ve compiled a list of their cheap, top rated beauty products, all under $10.
For your eyes. You probably have your favorite high-end eye care and makeup to get you through most times, but what if you’re caught off guard with lost luggage or a longer work day than expected? Well, you can pop into the nearest drug store for a lash and lid pick-me-up. Best part is, most items are less than the price of a coffee and cookie!
- Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara. For under six dollars this classic Maybelline mascara is a perfect little friend to keep in your purse for a midday lash lift.
- CoverGirl LashBlast Waterproof Volume Mascara. This fat brush from Covergirl gives your lashes an intense boost any time, any place.
- Maybelline Gel Eye Liner. This liner is smudge and water-proof and ultra intense. If you need a last minute dramatic effect for your eyes in any weather, then this liner is the under $10 item for you.
- Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Palettes. Any shade you can imagine for under four dollars.
For your lips. If you’re anything like me, you lose makeup on a daily basis, especially anything in a tube. That means I’m replacing lip gloss and color more often than my pocketbook can handle. These under 10$ lip products will really save the bank in the long run.
- Color Sensational Color Whisper Lipcolor. Another Maybelline item featuring a lovely translucent gel color.
- Baby Lips Lip Balm. This lip balm is SPF 20, and keeps your lips soft and smooth. For under four dollars, I’ll keep one in every pocket.
For more. And that’s not all. Read on for more under $10 items for your hair, face, and nails.