When it comes to fashion, why not flash up your natural accessories–your nails? You may be hesitant to pick up the brush, because it seems impossible to do a good job yourself. Wrong. And the more extravagant and unique the nails, the more complicated to paint yourself, right? Wrong, again. You can do your own nail art. You can even paint sneakers on them!
- Choose your sneaker (nail) color and paint your nails
- After drying, paint the tips with an edge of white
- Draw two black parallel lines from base to white edge
- Paint laces back and forth between the black lines
- Finish it off with a curved line towards the tip of your nail (in the white area)
And there you have it. Trendy nails in under 6 steps!Image Source: alldaychic.com