Do you have special occasion coming up? Would elegant, soft curls suit the occasion perfectly? If you answered yes and yes, but are still thinking no because you lack the time or patience to achieve these delicate curls, then this tutorial may change your mind. This is a simple, foolproof and quick way to curl hair with a curling iron.
It’s easy to grab the iron and curl away, but oftentimes the volume disappears. These quick directions from Olivia Smalley, with step-by-step photos, will leave your hair voluminous, soft and ready for the most intimate of outings.
- First, make a ponytail on the front of your head.
- Second, part the ponytail where you’d like your hair parted in the final product, left right or center.
- Then, with curling iron, curl pieces of hair outward from your face. Do this for the entire ponytail until all pieces are curled away from your face.
- Next, let the curls cool down.
- Take out the pony tail band and shake your hair.
- Spray your curly locks with a your favorite flexible-hold, perhaps waterless, hair spray.
- Let the spray dry before brushing or tweaking your curls.
- Tease your roots for an extra pinch of volume.
With these simple steps, you’re sure to achieve those sought after curls with added volume, while saving yourself hours of preparation. You can spend the minutes saved enjoying yoru special night and showing off your bouncy locks.