You’re never too old to sport the essence of your favorite cartoon character, especially through your nail art. If you’re longing for a little nostalgia from your youth and you’re a Minnie Mouse fan, then this Minnie Mouse inspired nail design is for you.
This blogger created a nail art submission that was inspired by OPI’sLimited Edition Couture de Minnie Collection. Each nail features a different Minnie Mouse inspired nail design. You can replicate your favorite look on all nails, or show all your moods of Minnie with a different design for each finger.
All designs were created using OPI’sLimited Edition Couture de Minnie Collection polishes plus OPI Black Onyx and OPI’s My Boyfriend Scales Walls.
The Five Designs:
- The index finger shows the classic Minnie look, with red base and white polka dots. A small, silhouette Minnie Mouse graces the left side. The Minnie can be made with just three small dots of black polish.
- An Eiffel Tower, also silhouetted, rests atop pastel pink and white stripes. This one requires a bit of careful painting for the tower and is finished off with a matte topcoat.
- This design is quite layered, with a gradient base, Minnie ears in the nail tip’s corner, pieces of glitter, and finally a few coats of Seche Vite.
- The pinky finger shows a design using the tape method and featuring the polish colors: A Definite Moust Have, Black Onyx, Innie Minnie Mighty Bow and Magazine Cover Mouse.
- The thumb is a rose design made with two base coats of black and requiring an art brush and some artistic delicacies for the floral details.
No doubt this nail enthusiast is a Minnie Mouse fan and also quite the talented artist and nail designer. The designs, at the very least, are an inspiration to designers and Minnie fans alike.