Just because you’re in the mood to have exciting nails doesn’t mean you’re in the mood to prep, paint, or pay to get a fun look. With just a few items and these instructions you can learn and wear three styles in a flash.
This article features the following items:
- Dance Legend Radiant Orchidas as their plain polish of choice
- A matte glitter
- Essie Good To Go, as their matte top coat
- Black textured polish
With these simple items you can make three stimulating styles for three consecutive days:
- Plain nails. I know I know, plain doesn’t suggest stimulation and surprise, but with a color like Dance Legend Radiant Orchid, it does. And some days you want something minimalistic yet bold. Use two coats and let it dry as usual.
- Nails with a sparkle. Simply apply one coat of a matte glitter. This article features Ulta 3 Stop The Press, but feel free to use a matte glitter of your choosing. Finish this look with either a glossy or a matte top coat.
- Speckled nails plus one or two accent nails. Accent nails merely mean a nail that breaks the pattern. It stands out while also balancing the nails as a set. The accent nail is a powerful tool in nail art and much underutilized, in my opinion. In this article, one or two nails are coated with texture polish. Wear the remaining nails with matte glitter and polish (style 1 and 2).
Now you have the capabilities and know-how for lively nails whenever you desire, regardless of your energy level.